Downgrade iPhone 4S from 9.3.3 to 6.1.3
This tutorial is just for iPhone 4S from 9.3.3 to 6.1.3. using Windows OS
DISCLAIMER: This is a tutorial from reddit from a user experience and many others, but it may not work for you. I take no responsibility if something goes wrong, use this method on your own risk.
First you need to download these files before starting from step 1:
- 4S 6.1.3 Downgrade Windows.zip (926M)
- trident update for iphone4 iPhone5 downgrade
- Cydia Impactor
- Connect your iPhone 4S to computer via USB
- Unzip 4S 6.1.3 Downgrade Windows.zip to folder “downgrade” at desktop
- Install libimobiledevice from the file
- Unzip Trident-Kloader to desktop, same folder as step 2
- Unzip Cydia Impactor to desktop / windows version
- Run Cydia Impactor
- Drag unzipped Trident-Kloader.ipa to Cydia Impactor
- Sign in with your icloud account.
- After Impactor is done, click on new icon on your iPhone 4s.
- Click “Start”
- When “Start” goes dim, open command prompt on your pc
- On your computer, go to folder you’ve entered on step 2, for example C:\Users\mycomputer\Desktop\downgrade\libimobiledevice
- Enter “idevicediagnostics sleep” (without brackets) and hit enter
- Phone goes black, iTunes might appear in recovery mode, just close iTunes.
- Click home button and wait This is when you’ll hear a sound that your pc has recognized your iPhone 4S.
- Open command prompt if you closed it already
- Go to folder you’ve entered on step 2, for example C:\Users\mycomputer\Desktop\downgrade\libimobiledevice
- Enter “idevicerestore.exe -e custom.ipsw” (without brackets) and hit enter to restore.
- end – enjoy downgrade IOS 6.1.3.
All the thanks goes mikkoko from reddit and to people who made Trident possible (Antique_Dev, Karen, Benjamin_42 and who else I missed) and kloader (winocm).
After you’ve downgraded and if youwant to jailbreak ios 6.x check this links