PANGU JAILBREAK IOS 9.0 – 9.0.2 UPDATE
Pangu just realease new update of his amazing jailbreak tool ios 9.0.x this is a new version1.2.0 reported as much more stable.
- V1.2.0 (2015-10-27)
- 1. Bundle latest Cydia with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open url scheme in MobileSafari
- 2. Fixed the bug that “preferences -> Storage&iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage” keeps spinning
- Notice: Please update “Pangu 9.0.x Untether” and “Patcyh” in Cydia if your device is already jailbroken, without the need to re-jailbreak it.
This tutorial will help you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 9.x with Pangu 9 the right way.
Supported firmware versions: iOS 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2.
Supported iOS devices: iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s, iPad 4/3/2, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Air 2/1 and iPod touch 5/6.
- Backup all of your data to either iTunes or iCloud.
- If you have upgraded to any version of iOS 9 from an OTA (Over-The-Air) update system, make sure you first restore to a fresh version of iOS 9.0.2 from iTunes. Not doing this will likely result in jailbreak failing on your device. You can get iOS 9.0.2 from here: Download iOS 9.0.2 Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [IPSW].
- Access to Windows as Pangu 9 is currently available for Windows only.
- Latest version of iTunes installed.