Downgrade iPhone iOS 10.3.3 to iOS10.2-10.2.1 with Blobs. works for iPad4,1 iPad4,2 iPad4,3 iPad4,4 iPad4,4 iPad4,6 iPhone6,1 iPhone6,2. This method was only tested on iPhone 5S but should work on all devices with the A7 processor. Also after you downgrade you can Install Yalu or Saigon to Jailbreak your device.
Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 to iOS10.2-10.2.1 with Blobs
- Download iPSW for your Device! You need iOS 10.3.3 IPSW for SEP and baseband and 10.2 IPSW or 10.2.1 IPSW. This depends on which Version you want to restore to. At the end, you need 2 IPSW. You can Download iPSW here: www.ipsw.me
- Download & install Xcode (Xcode from MacAppStore).
- Download v0rtexNonce. ( https://github.com/arx8x/v0rtexNonce )
- Download Custom Buildmanifest here (Download that file with your Model identifier you looked up before on iTunes ) ( https://www.dropbox.com/sh/edrpjiek184trc9/AADxrcE2Bz2CGRgbMG9kxub8a?dl=0&lst= )
- Download latest Version from futurerestore ( http://api.tihmstar.net/builds/futurerestore/futurerestore-latest.zip )
- Requirements: a Mac (or Virtual Machine) A7 device on 10.3.x , SHSH Blobs for 10.2 or 10.2.1, your iDevice on 10.3.x
- Plug your device into Mac. Open iTunes, click on your device.
- Click on your serial Number 3 Times.
- Then you see your iPhones Model Identifier.
- If your Model identifier is one of these down you can use this Method to downgrade: iPad4,1 iPad4,2 iPad4,3 iPad4,4 iPad4,4 iPad4,6 iPhone6,1 iPhone6,2
For more details to downgrade your device follow this project on GitHub