how to jailbreak ios 8.2 with taig
This was great news about new TaiG iOS 8.2 (beta) jailbreak has been released for beta 1 and 2. i will give to all a complete tutorial on how to jailbreak any Idevice with iOS 8.2 beta
Apple recently release iOS 8.1.3, and with it, temporarily break the idea of jailbreak for those who updated. but , there is a way for those of you running the latest public release of Apple’s software to jailbreak, and although it’ll probably take you slightly longer than usual, so this new jailbreak is the latest useful we have.
this public release, but while downgrading is not a possibility, TaiG does have some joy on iOS 8.2 beta 1 and 2, meaning that you can update to the first or second beta of the upcoming build use all potencial of Cydia again and again.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.2
1. Download the tool TaiG jailbreak from his web site You can download TaiG 2.0 for Windows from here.( dont use others can be fake )
2. Connect your device to your computer via USB.
3. On your device disable all security , go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode, and disable Passcode and Touch ID both. This is a temporary measure and once you’re jailbroken, you can reinstate these features.
4. its importante Disable Find my iPhone by going to Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone. Again, you’ll be able to activate Find My iPhone again after the procedure is complete.
5. Launch TaiG, let it locate your device, and before you proceed, uncheck the (3K Assistant) option, its not importante for u.
Step 6. When you’re all set, simply click on the ‘Start’ button in the bottom center of the UI of the tool.
This tutorial also works for 8.0, 8.1