icloud hacked? How to protect your iCloud account. This last day some icloud users reported to apple support that their computers were blocked remotely. This normally happens when someone hacks your icloud account using your credentials. The most common hackers are Using phishing technics to steal your login and password. Once inside the system its possible to erase your iPhone ipad MacBook iMac whatever you have linked to your icloud account with finding my iPhone ON.
The hackers in addition of being able to erase your device information also can add new password as along with a message, it was what happened to this user who had problems with his icloud account.
icloud hacked? How to protect your iCloud account
icloud hacked ? how to avoid
How to protect your iCloud account.
- first of all don’t use same username and password into multiple accounts, this is very irresponsible because other web pages com be easily hacked and like forums, social networks and your icloud account is very insecure if you share your passwords with other web pages.
- Change your password regularly
- Ensure two-factor authentication is active ( check how to here )
- Check your logged-in devices
- add a secure recovery email